2021 Fall Recreational Soccer
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
A dynamic recreational fall soccer program for all levels of play. Everyone who registers on time is able to play! This popular soccer program is open to Wilbraham residents and school-choice students who are not playing in a competitive league
Just For Kicks (Ages 4&5) is for Wilbraham residents ONLY. This is a parent and child program led by Chris Gibaldi from Learn in Motion.
- Coaches are needed!!! Please note interest at time of registration
- Shin guards and soccer cleats required in all divisions.
- Grades K-8: A coach will notify you of what team your child is on in late August and give you important practice information.
- Coaches call at different times, please be patient and refrain from calling the WPRD for this information.
- We are not able to take requests for practice days or coach preferences.
Just for Kicks: Coed for ages 4 and 5 (not in Kindergarten).
First Kicks: Coed Instructional Soccer: entering Kindergarten Fall 2021
Youth Soccer: Grades 1 & 2 (Coed)
2021 Our Boys and Girls programs for Grades 3&4 and Grades 5&6: This age group will be in the Quabbin Valley League, like in years past.
Senior Soccer: Coed Grades 7&8: This age group will also be in the Quabbin Valley League, like in years past.
The Quabbin League may consist of teams from Wilbraham, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, Belchertown and South Hadley.
Registration at WilbrahamRec.com: Tuesday, June 1st - Sunday, August 1st
- Coed Just for Kicks Soccer! (Ages 4 and 5): Meets for 6 Saturdays, August 28, September 11, 18, 25, October 2, 16 (no program on 9/4 Labor Day and 10/9 Columbus Day Weekend) – October 23 would be rain make-up
- Kindergarten Coed Instructional Soccer: Practices will start early September during the week and scrimmages will be on Saturdays at Soule Road School.
- Youth Soccer (Grades 1- 2): Practice begins in late August with games beginning in mid-September.
- Quabbin Soccer Teams (Gr. 3-8) will start practice in late August and games will begin in early September.
- Download the soccer fact sheet (below) for all the exciting program details!
Additional Forms and Files: