Wilbraham Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
SUMMER 2019 - SPEC Day Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
REGISTRATION BEGINS MARCH 19
ALL SPEC DAY CAMP SESSIONS ARE FULL. PLEASE CALL THE REC OFFICE AT 596-2816 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PUT ON A WAITLIST.
FUN HAPPENS AT SPEC... Celebrating summer fun for kids for over 25 years!
Spec Day camp is committed to children. Campers will find a summer full of age-appropriate games, art, sports, swimming, nature, camp crafts, weekly field trips and so much more!
- Camp is based at the Spec Pond Pavilion at the Spec Pond Recreational Complex on Boston Rd. in Wilbraham.
- Camp complies with the regulations of the MA Dept. of Public Health and is licensed by the Wilbraham Board of Health.
- Staff is carefully chosen and trained to provide campers with a safe, friendly and caring environment.
- Each week has an exciting theme and many activities revolve around the weekly theme.
- Spec Camp begins July 8 and runs for six weeks. You may register for one or all of the exciting weeks!
- WEEKLY THEMES AND FIELD TRIPS
Visit our Facebook page by clicking the link below!
- Registration opens March 19.
- Registration may be done online or by printing the registration form below, mailing it in or dropping it off at the Rec Office, Monday - Friday, 8:30am-4:00pm.
- Sessions are filled on a first-come basis.
- Once camp begins July 8, a late fee will be charged to new registrations made one week before your child starts camp. Adding an additional week to your registration (as available) will not be subject to a late fee.
- The required health form(s) must be received at least two weeks prior to attendance. Please plan your camp physicals accordingly. If you register the week before camp, you must bring required health forms when you register. No registrations will be accepted the week before camp without health forms. All health forms are due before June 14 or within 2 weeks of camp start date. Doctor's office printouts of health forms are accepted.If you register on the Thursday or Friday before, there will be a late fee of $10.00 per child added.
- You must download and read the Parent Pack before your child participates (below under Additional Forms and Files).
- *PLEASE NOTE: Even if you register online, a form still needs to be brought into the Rec office: see below in "Additional Form & Files" and click on Forms to return to WPRD.
Weekly Sessions/Themes/Field Trips
- Session 1: July 8 - 12----------------Kickoff Madness----------- Central Rock Gym (ages 9-13)/Children's Museum (ages 5-8)
- Session 2: July 15 - 19-------------- It's A Shore Thing--------- Sonny's Place
- Session 3: July 22 -26-------------- -Superhero Squads--------Interskate 91
- Session 4: July 29 - Aug 2----------Water World---------------- Bousquet in the Berkshires
- Session 5: August 5 - 9------------ Color Clash------------------ Bounce! Trampoline
- Session 6: August 12 - 16---------Greatest Hits---------------- Eastfield Cinemas
- NOTE: Field trips are subject to change until confirmation with the facility is made.
Additional Forms and Files: