A dynamic recreational fall soccer program for all levels of play. Everyone who registers on time is able to play! This popular soccer program is open to Wilbraham residents and school-choice students who are not playing in a competitive league. (please note Just For Kicks Ages 4&5 program is for Wilbraham residents only).
- Coaches are needed. please note interest at time of registration
- Shin guards and soccer cleats required in all divisions (Pre-K-8).
- Grades K-8: a coach will notify you of what team your child is on in late
August and give you important practice information.
- Coaches call at different times, please be patient and refrain from calling the WPRD
for this information.
- We are not able to take requests for practice days or coach preferences.
- Just for Kicks: Coed for ages 4 and 5 (not in Kindergarten).
- First Kicks: Coed Instructional Soccer: entering Kindergarten Fall 2019
- Youth Soccer: Grades 1 & 2 (Coed)
- NEW for 2019: Our Boys and Girls programs for Grades 3&4 and Grades 5&6 will be joining the Quabbin Valley Soccer League.The Quabbin League consists of teams from Wilbraham, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, Belchertown and South Hadley.
- Senior Soccer: Coed Grades 7&8. This age group will also be in the Quabbin Valley League, like in years past.
Registration (not HS Intramural):
- Online only: June 5 - Aug 4 @Wilbrahamrec.com
- All levels mail-in and in-office registration runs July 23 - Aug 2.
- $10 late fee through 10 days after registration deadline and $20 thereafter
High School Soccer: Intramural Coed Soccer program:
Registration runs August 13 - September 9